mallowstreet University Dinner: Navigating the Road to Buyout (Rothesay Life)
Wednesday, 26 June 2019
18:30 - 21:00
Roux at Parliament Square, 11 Great George St, Westminster, London SW1P 3AD, UK
As pension funds map out their ‘end game’, many are working out how to fully transfer their liabilities to an insurer. Over dinner, Sammy Cooper-Smith from Rothesay Life will discuss the following areas and take Q&A on any topics related to risk settlement.
- Does the quality of your data matter?
- What makes an Insurer take one process more seriously than another?
- Are there times where you can secure better pricing than others?
- Are some benefits more expensive than others to insure?
- Should you use new advisers to help run your process?
Welcome drinks served
Seated for dinner
Presentation followed by dinner