mallowstreet University Dinner: Navigating the Road to Buyout - Rothesay Life
Thursday, 06 December 2018
18:30 - 21:00
Roux at Parliament Square, 11 Great George Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3AD
This event is now in the past
As pension funds map out their ‘end game’, many are working out how to fully transfer their liabilities to an insurer. Over dinner, Sammy Cooper-Smith will discuss the following areas and take Q&A on any topics related to risk settlement.
- Does the quality of your data matter?
- What makes an Insurer take one process more seriously than another?
- Are there times where you can secure better pricing than others?
- Are some benefits more expensive than others to insure?
- Should you use new advisers to help run your process?
Welcome drinks served
Seated for dinner
Dinner served followed by presentation